|Reporting to:||VP of Product Management|
|Job type:||Full time|
|Hours of work:||Standard 37.5 hours a week|
|Travel:||Limited travel required|
Worldplay builds SaaS online video platforms. Think of a Netflix for businesses, churches, sports leagues, etc. We pride ourselves on a culture of mutual respect, consideration, and collaboration. We encourage all of our team members to contribute their unique insights and perspectives to every aspect of our organization. Together, we combine our fresh ideas and open minds to provide an unparalleled service with constantly growing capabilities.
As a product manager at Worldplay, you’ll help guide the development team to make sure they’re building what our customers actually want. That means working with UX/Design/Developers/Customers to align our work towards our strategic goals.
You will work under the VP of Product Management to guide new features and feature improvements through the product lifecycle.
- Understand customer needs
- Communicate these needs to UX/design and development teams
- Follow progress of development and answer their questions (attendance at daily stand-ups and sprint planning)
- Help communicate new and upcoming features to our existing users
- You’ve done some programming projects on your own, so you understand what it takes to create something
- Clear communicator to both non-techies and techies alike
- Strong writer, able to simplify a technical idea down to something our users could understand
- Able to empathise with customer needs
- Computer science degree or similar, or you really think you’re a good fit
- You’re passionate about video. You’ve created your own videos, maybe have a YouTube channel or maybe you just enjoy watching them.
Think you can impress us even if you don’t have the requested experience? We’d love to hear from you.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Stock options
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Programming / Computer Science / Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
If you fit the candidate profile and skill requirements outlined above and are interested in applying for this position please e-mail a copy of your Resume and cover letter to email@example.com